This page is intended to answer your questions about our company, our services, and our prices. If there’s anything you still need answered, or would like to talk to one of us personally we encourage you to pick up the phone and give us a call at (773) 935-9983, we’d love to talk to you! Otherwise you can email us by clicking HERE and filling out the form.
Questions About the Company
As COVID-19 continues to impact our daily lives, we wanted to share some updates and few announcements to make regarding our operations and safety protocols we have in place:
- All of our pet sitters are low-risk since they almost never come into close contact with humans during their job.
- We will maintain a 6 foot distance or cross the street when approaching a person.
- Our pet sitters have been instructed to avoid touching surfaces and objects in clients’ homes, and to wash and sanitize their hands between each client visit.
- If you have any antibacterial products you would like us to use, please leave them on your counter and update us with instructions.
- Our staff will use their company issued leash to avoid contamination.
- If you are home, we also have additional precautions to safely care for your pets. We have options that eliminate or reduce contact such as backyard pick-up, front door/no entry pick-up and are open to your creative ideas so we can safely deliver the care you need, and retain our staff’s livelihood.
- Each pet care professional carries and uses antibacterial wipes and/or hand sanitizer for use before entering a home and to wash their hands continually throughout the day.
- Keys are also disinfected each time there is a change of hands.
- If a team member has any cold or flu-like symptoms, they are asked to communicate with their manager ASAP to have their work reassigned immediately.
- We will contact you ASAP to inform you and discuss scheduling because that will affect your schedule.
- We also ask that if you or anyone at your home falls ill that you contact us right away. We would cancel your scheduled visit for the day and until you get tested or recover from your illness.
The bottom line is we want to help in whatever way we can to make it through these unprecedented measures. We’re There Pet Care truly value you, your pets, and your continued business. Please reach out if I can be of any assistance. We wish everyone the best in making it through this crisis. We thank you again for your trust and continued business. We continue to be here to assist you with your full range of pet care needs. Our team remains dedicated to delivering safe, high quality pet care.
We’re There has been in business since 1990. In 2002, new owners took over and continue to provide exceptional service. Because of our long history in the pet care industry, you can expect professionalism, consistency, and reliability. We work hard to make sure you can have peace of mind through every step of the process. We stay connected to provide quick responses, easy scheduling, and daily messages from your sitter so you know your pet is safe and happy!
It’s a good bet that you’re looking for a pet sitter because you’ve got a busy life, work, family, travel. Its stressful to fit everything in! Reduce your stress. You don’t want to leave your pet home all day, alone, for extended periods of time but it happens. Long hours, travel, family commitments. You want to make sure that your pet has what they need and want them looked after when you can’t be there. You can relax and focus on your tasks and agenda knowing We’re There to help. You will be leaving them in capable, caring hands. We have years of experience. You can expect reduced stress for your pet as well. Exercise, meals, attention, stimulation. They’ll appreciate the time and attention.
Questions About Scheduling:
Scheduling can be done via email or by phone. Our office hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday. All calls will be returned to confirm that we received them. In addition, our weekly clients can add, cancel, or check up on their scheduled visits online through state- of- the- art scheduling software provided by Pet Sitter Plus.
We will always do our best to schedule a dog walk at the exact time the client wants it, and to keep your dog with a consistent, daily walker. However, we ask for a bit of flexibility to account for the walkers’ driving distances and time. Generally, we ask for a 2 hour window to schedule for a walker to arrive at the home.
For standard once-a- day cat visits, we ask for a bit more flexibility, since cats are able to relieve themselves at will. If your cat has special needs such as time sensitive medication, we will of course accommodate them.
Yes, We’re There Pet Care is open 365 days of the year. However, on major holidays (New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve) our policies are a bit different.
We offer visits on these days between 10am- 2pm only, and visits are 20 minutes in duration. As one might assume we may be working with less staff at these times, and as such, all reservations must be made two weeks in advance.
It varies depending on the type of service. To avoid charges be sure to find out ahead of time. With regard to dog walking visits, if you must cancel a scheduled walk, we require that you do so before 9 a.m. on the day of the walk. If a cancellation is made after that, since the walkers have already budgeted the time in their schedule for your appointment, you will be charged the full price of the walk.
With regard to cat sitting and house sitting, We’re There Pet Care’s policy is to make a confirmation call or email to the client at least 24 hours in advance of the start of the trip. Any details that have changed may be corrected at this time.
Questions About Payment:
Interested in a service? Please call or email us for a quote! We’d be happy to discuss services with you.
Yes, the rates are doubled for holiday visits.