We're There Pet Care
Pet-sitting is our Specialty!
Founded in 1990 in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood, We’re There Pet Care was one of the first established dog walking and cat sitting services in the city. In 2002, the business was purchased by new owners and moved its headquarters to Family Pet Animal Hospital in Lincoln Park. We continue to provide the highest quality services in the city. Being a small company, we can give your pets the personalized service and attention they deserve. Our company has an experienced, dedicated and friendly staff. Over time, we have built lasting relationships between our employees and our clients.
- Our full menu of services is designed to suit you and your pet providing a complete array of choices to best take care of your needs.
- We provide solutions for busy professionals. Helping you balance work and life commitments. Giving you peace of mind. WTPC fills an important need in the lives of your pets by keeping them happy and comfortable while you’re busy at work or away on vacation.
- WTPC is devoted to keeping your pets healthy, safe and happy! We are committed to developing a personal and long term relationship with you and your pet.
- We strive to take the anxiety and hassle out of the process by providing high quality service that is always reliable, convenient and stress free.
Benefits to in home pet care:
- Peace of Mind. Your home and your pet are being looked after and well cared for
- Pets remain in their familiar, secure environment
- They are less likely to be exposed to illness
- Personal and loving attention
- Not having to impose on friends or family, who may forget or cancel last minute
- Your pet will already be waiting for you when you get home, not another stop to pick them up
If you’re worried about leaving your pet home alone during the work day or for longer trips when you are out of town, you can count on us to treat your pet to the TLC they deserve! Our clients can travel and work guilt free because their pets are getting the best possible care. Your pets will receive nothing but the best; they will be relaxed, comfortable, and safe. You’ll have happy healthy pets!
If your pet needs additional medical help, maybe its transportation to an appointment, we can help with that too!